From blue sky to groundbreaking, from presales to grand opening, and from stabilization to expansion, Pierpont understands the senior living business.
At Pierpont, our senior living experience runs deep. Our work extends across all levels of care—independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, rehab, and continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs)—in rural, urban, and suburban areas. And we understand the nuances of the different community model types: entrance fee, rental, non-profit, faith-based, and more.
As the senior living industry continues to evolve and as the aging population grows, we help our clients market their differentiation to seniors, their adult children and grandchildren, and other referral sources. These efforts drive brand awareness and qualified leads, ultimately resulting in more move-ins.
Our expertise in other industries that influence senior living—healthcare, hospitality, real estate, and technology—brings a fresh perspective to our marketing communications strategies that are deeply rooted in consumer insights and backed by an experienced team who combined have supported more than 70 communities across the country.
Our team has accomplished the following with our senior living community clients:
- Teamed with Belmont Village to improve its social media and digital communications, as well as community outreach
- Supported The Kensington at Walnut Creek with its grand reopening event through media relations, community outreach and local advertising
- Provided ongoing media relations and social media strategy for The Buckingham in Houston
- Delivered public relations support for 16 Koelsch Communities in Texas, Arizona, California, and Washington
- Managed crisis communications efforts for 18 Kisco Senior Living communities and the home office during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Leveraged unique resident stories to drive media coverage for Waltonwood Senior Living communities in North Carolina (Cary, Charlotte, and Raleigh) and Virginia
- Promoted the launch of a multigenerational healthy living destination in Liberty, MO, that included assisted living and memory care communities.