Providing expertise in nonprofit marketing & PR
Nonprofit organizations face unique challenges and opportunities in communicating with stakeholders and supporters. From garnering positive media attention to developing donor and volunteer-targeted campaigns, Pierpont has delivered marketing and PR results for our nonprofit clients. For more than 30 years, we’ve worked with trade associations, member-based organizations, tier-one higher education institutions, and other nonprofits to refine and amplify their causes and missions.
Whether focused on members, boards of directors, donors, or the media, Pierpont understands how to develop and implement successful programs that support an organization’s goals. Our teams have created and managed local, regional, national and international trade association events and campaigns. We’ve also built awareness that led to increased membership and positioned leaders as subject matter experts in their fields.
- Developing marketing, positioning, and PR initiatives for higher education–including undergraduate and graduate programs
- Driving awareness of and attendance at conferences for the energy industry, healthcare, and more
- Leading governmental affairs and political initiatives for business associations
- Conducting comprehensive and engaging crisis management and risk communication training program for government agencies, including NASA
- Building a strong brand platform and proactive brand messaging for healthcare nonprofits to reach key target audiences