We help our energy industry clients communicate how they contribute to a more sustainable, lower-carbon future
While traditional energy companies are increasingly taking a leadership position in de-risking and de-carbonizing their portfolios, new entrants have also entered the sector, spurred by rapidly changing technology and bold innovation.
For 36 years, Pierpont has been at the forefront of guiding clients in the energy space through many stages of transition in the industry. Our agency advises clients in the climate-tech sector that are developing and implementing low-carbon technologies, products, and services—from startups to global corporations.
Today, as companies lean into their low-carbon initiatives and progress toward net-zero ambitions, we help clients across the energy value chain communicate their advancements in:
- Renewable energy, including wind, solar, and biofuels
- Emissions monitoring and reduction technologies
- A range of hydrogen production engagements in multiple formats and stages of maturity
- Carbon capture utilization and storage (CCUS), including large- and small-scale commercial CCUS projects, as well as dedicated transport and storage
- Energy storage via battery technology
- Providing access to affordable energy in emerging markets via LNG
- Electrified transport, including EV infrastructure migration, sales of electric cars and commercial vehicles, and charging investments
- Sustainable materials, including circular economy and plastics recycling initiatives
We also craft impactful positioning around ESG (environmental, social, and governance) initiatives. ESG has become an increasingly important consideration for businesses in nearly every category, but it’s especially true for the energy and power sectors. Pierpont applies our decades of communication experience to tell a specific and compelling ESG story for each client to positively engage their respective stakeholders.
- Increased investor and customer attraction for Monolith, a leading manufacturer of clean hydrogen and the first in the US to produce clean, emissions-free hydrogen at commercial scale
- Secured top-tier media coverage of the announcement of the formation of Broad Reach Power, a utility-scale storage independent power producer
- Garnered positive coverage in energy trade media and regional business publications for Primus Green Energy
- Developed messaging materials to support local and regional operations for LafargeHolcim to support their sustainability initiatives
- Positioned Sunnova’s executive as a go-to expert for renewable energy, generating wide local, regional and national coverage
- Identified and obtained media opportunities with The Wall Street Journal, Albuquerque Journal, Midland Reporter-Telegram, and Odessa American for Kairos Aerospace
- Secured Hyliion‘s CEO a profile in Forbes highlighting his position as CEO and the future of electric trucks