Congratulations to the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2023 Gulf South Region winners, who were selected by the independent panel of Gulf South judges.
These entrepreneurs will go on to compete against the other regional winners for the Entrepreneur of the Year National Awards in November.
Pierpont attended the Gala last week in support of the entire program, but we were especially proud of our finalist clients and sponsored companies: Softeq, Wan Bridge, BB’s Tex-Orleans, Solugen, and Murphy Oil. As a Silver Sponsor, Pierpont works with the Entrepreneur of the Year committee to identify and nominate companies that exemplify exceptional entrepreneurial spirit, impact, and community support.
Last week’s dinner and awards honored the finalists and winners—special congratulations to Entrepreneurs of the Year Roger Jenkins of Murphy Oil and Gaurab Chakrabarti and Sean Hunt of Solugen! Here’s the full list of Gulf Coast Entrepreneur of the Year winners:
- Peter Wang | Anaconda | Austin
- Omair Tariq | Cart.com | Austin
- Armir Harris | CharterUP | Austin
- Mark D. Walker and Keith Smith | Direct Digital Holdings | Houston
- Mohammad A. Millwala | DM Clinical Research | Houston
- Bret Biggart | Freedom Solar Power | Austin
- Joyce Durst | Growth Acceleration Partners | Austin
- Steve Altemus | Intuitive Machines, Inc. | Houston
- Ludmila Golovine | MasterWord Services, Inc. | Houston
- Roger W. Jenkins | Murphy Oil Corporation | Houston
- Allison Ellsworth and Stephen Ellsworth | Poppi | Austin
- Gaurab Chakrabarti and Sean Hunt | Solugen | Houston
- Matthew Haddad and Daryl Dudum | Specialty1 Partners | Houston
- Mike Rypka | Success Foods Management Group LLC, DBA Torchy’s Tacos | Austin
- Ross Buhrdorf | ZenBusiness | Austin
If you know of companies that exhibit this kind of entrepreneurial excellence, it’s never too early to let us know so that we can include them in next year’s program!Contact Us