The best-managed crisis is the one that never happens. That’s why at Pierpont, we proactively work with clients to identify possible vulnerabilities and prepare them to respond effectively through our award-winning crisis management and communications planning programs.
From Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, Pierpont has helped clients manage operational and reputational crisis of every kind. Whether it’s employee misconduct, environmental accidents, media investigations or litigation, we have the breadth and depth of experience to help you face your issue head-on.
In fact, we are unique in that our crisis practice includes an engineer with 20+ years of experience supporting crisis communications for Fortune 500 companies, as well as three university professors that teach crisis communications in their curriculum at Rice University, the University of Texas and the University of Houston.
In addition to strategic crisis planning and on-site incident support, we provide rigorous media training services. This ensures your organization’s spokespeople are prepared to face the toughest questions, while communicating effectively in today’s environment of constant media, citizen journalists and stakeholder activism.
Portfolio of Crisis Services
- Brand & Reputation Management
- Vulnerabilities Assessment
- Comprehensive Crisis Communication Planning
- Traditional and Digital Media Relations
- Advise or Serve as Crisis Management Team
- Crisis Management Consulting
- Simulations and Crisis Drills
- Crisis Media Training
- Online Reputation Monitoring Software & Analysis
- 24/7 Crisis Response & Deployment