Marketing and communication executives from some of Houston’s most prominent companies gathered at the Pierpont office to discuss the trends, campaigns and best practices that help elevate their brands and drive change as part of the Houston Business Journal‘s Table of Experts series.
The panel, which was moderated by Pierpont’s COO Clint Woods, discussed how their organizations effectively convey meaningful information and generate substantive engagement and trust among stakeholders. Panelists included:
- Heather Browne, Director, Corporate Communications, Freeport LNG
- Philip Ivy, Vice President, Global Marketing & Communications, KBR, Inc.
- Anne Knisely, Director, Corporate Communications, Huntsman Corporation
- Maripat Sexton, Head of Corporate Affairs, Global Brand & Positioning, BHP
- Rob Whitney, Director of Marketing, USA & Canada, Univar Solutions
To read the full discussion among this table of experts, visit the Houston Business Journal here. And, if you’re interested in learning more about how to effectively connect with your stakeholders and stand out in a sea of sameness, contact us today.Contact Us