We help our energy industry clients communicate how they contribute to the transition to a lower-carbon future
While traditional energy companies are increasingly taking a leadership position in de-risking and de-carbonizing their portfolios, new entrants have also entered the sector, spurred by rapidly changing technology and bold innovation.
For 36 years, Pierpont has been at the forefront of guiding clients in the energy space through many stages of transition in the industry.
Today, as companies lean into their low carbon initiatives and progress toward net-zero emissions, we help clients effectively communicate their contributions to:
- renewable electrification initiatives
- carbon output reduction
- development of carbon capture and sequestration technologies
- investment in plastics recycling technology
We also assist with crafting effective and impactful messaging around ESG (environmental, social and governance) initiatives. ESG has become an increasingly important consideration for businesses of nearly every stripe, but it’s especially true for the energy and power sector. Pierpont applies our decades of communication experience to tell a specific and compelling ESG story for each client.
- Increased investor and customer attraction for Monolith, a leading manufacturer of clean hydrogen and the first in the US to produce clean, emissions-free hydrogen at commercial scale
- Secured top-tier media coverage of the announcement of the formation of Broad Reach Power, a utility-scale storage independent power producer
- Garnered positive coverage in energy trade media and regional business publications for Primus Green Energy
- Developed messaging materials to support local and regional operations for LafargeHolcim to support their sustainability initiatives
- Positioned Sunnova’s executive as a go-to expert for renewable energy, generating wide local, regional and national coverage