At Pierpont, interns aren’t a dime a dozen. Our interns are a valuable and integral part of who we are. That's because an internship at Pierpont is an opportunity to learn, grow and develop first-hand. And don’t worry, this isn’t about coffee making (okay, that is unless there's a special event).
Our goal is to give you a diversified experience where you walk away with a deeper understanding of how account teams work, as well as the tactical know-how to meaningfully contribute in areas like media relations, digital and content, public relations and marketing. Our internship program runs year-round and we accept applications on an ongoing basis.
What We're Looking For
- College students (or recent graduates) pursuing degrees in public relations, journalism, public affairs, marketing, digital/social media, graphic design or related fields.
- Enthusiastic self-starters who learn quickly and take initiative to make a difference for our business and our clients.
- Candidates available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week in one of our offices (Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio).
What You Can Expect
- To work directly with experienced account service professionals, doing meaningful client work.
- To get out what you put in: Pierpont is a place for motivated, driven interns.
- A fun, supportive and challenging environment that will provide you valuable experience, not just a line item on your resume.
Ready to join the team?
Send a resume and cover letter to the following contacts, noting the office and semester for which you’d like to apply.
Submit resumes below: