We are currently seeking a Public Affairs intern.
In this role, you will support the development and maintenance of comprehensive public affairs programs for clients in an array of industries. Activities include in-depth issues research, issues monitoring, monitoring city council and committee meetings, internal and external initiatives, and supporting client projects. We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters that learn quickly and takes initiatives to make a difference for our business and our clients.
The internship is available for course credit and is estimated to be a three month internship with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Basic understanding of the correlation between business, politics and media
- An interest in policy and/or politics
- Strong research skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Willing to learn complex concepts and topics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent proofing skills
- Ability to learn and multitask in fast-paced, open office environment
- Hardworking, goal-oriented and well organized
Ready to join the team? Send a resume and cover letter to the following contacts.