We are currently seeking to hire Public Relations and Marketing interns.
In this role, you will support the development and maintenance of a comprehensive communication strategy for Pierpont and also support of client facing teams and projects. Activities include research, writing, internal initiatives, and support for client work. Our interns are an integral part of our team, and provide significant added value to real client projects. We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters that learn quickly and take initiative to make a difference for our business and our clients.
The internship is available for course credit and is estimated to be three month internship, between 20 – 27 hours a week.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of website and social media strategy and development
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn, prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced, open office environment
- Hardworking, goal-oriented and well organized
- Excellent proofing skills