We are currently seeking to hire a Graphic Design intern.
This is the perfect opportunity to build your portfolio, work on projects for a wide array of clientele, and assist in internal marketing. In this role, you will support the art director to provide graphic design and production support for a wide range of marketing and communication materials in print and media. The internship is available for course credit and is estimated to be a three month internship with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters that learn quickly and take initiative to make a difference for our business and our clients.
- Intermediate knowledge of Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Currently pursuing a design degree
- Creative thinker
- Excellent proofing skills
- Ability to develop creative, original and innovative designs for a variety of mediums
- Must manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- Work on tight deadlines
- Receive feedback well
- Self-Starter and flexible
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week for 2-3 months
- Currently sophomore level or higher
Ready to join the team? Send a resume and cover letter to the following contacts.