Job Opening: Digital Marketing Account Executive
Pierpont Communications, Inc., is an award-winning independent, strategic communications advisory services company specializing in PR, public affairs, crisis & issues management, and digital marketing. Pierpont designs and implements results-driven approaches to support clients in elevating their brands, safeguarding their reputations, and improving business performance.
What We’re Looking For
We seek a junior-level digital marketing expert to manage paid digital marketing campaigns for Pierpont’s clients. This individual will have the responsibility to demonstrate client service value, expand relationships and apply business development best practices as part of our team.
The successful candidate must be able to set integrated digital marketing plans, develop, manage and execute strategies and tactics, manage budgets, and engage successfully with clients. They will make an immediate impact by managing online campaigns for existing Pierpont clients.
In addition to a competitive base salary, additional compensation will be provided via a structured bonus, commission and annual profit-sharing program.
The agency has an established reputation spanning 34-years with deep expertise in retail and B2B verticals including energy/energy transition, healthcare, technology, financial services, and education for clients ranging from non-profits and startups to Fortune 500 companies. With offices in Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio we are one of the largest agencies in the Southwest. The candidate will join a firm that has strong YOY growth and continues to expand capabilities and client pedigree.
We prioritize continuing education in our Learning & Development speaker series program with quarterly firm-wide, half-day training sessions, and professional development by supporting local chapters of PRSA, IABC and AMA to name a few. Pierpont’s has been named a Best Places to Work by the AM City Business Journals a total of 13 times.
- Plans and executes SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, paid social media, and display advertising campaigns for Pierpont clients
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through (primarily paid) digital marketing
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests, including A/B testing
- Collaborates with internal teams and clients to create landing pages to optimize user experience and conversions
- Collaborates with internal and client creative teams including copywriters, account managers, designers, digital strategists, etc.
- Maintains a complete understanding of the digital initiatives and overall business and marketing objectives of assigned clients
- Evaluates and recommends emerging marketing digital advertising best practices, technologies and trends
- Provides leadership for ways the agency can innovate its delivery of digital marketing services for its clients
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience with a strong background that includes online campaign planning and executing
- Proven working experience in paid digital marketing, preferably with an agency
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, paid social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website, SEO, SEM and social media analytics tools including:
- SEMRush/SEO Site CheckUp
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics (including Tag Manager and Events)
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Facebook Ads Manager (including tracking pixels)
- Familiarity with social ads, especially on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google Ads
- Self-motivated and customer-focused
- Curiosity and desire to learn and improve
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media, Digital Marketing, Advertising, or other related fields.
- Google Ads Display
- Google Ads Search
- Google Ads – Measurement
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Digital Marketing (Associate or Professional Level)
How to Apply
Please send your resume (PDF format) to Kathy Nethercutt at [email protected].