Build strong media/influencer relationships to secure earned coverage and deepen your experience in marketing social media, content development and measurement as part of a dynamic team in our Dallas office.
Join Texas’ largest independent communications agency in America’s fastest-growing metropolitan area. This position is ideal for an up-and-coming communications professional who enjoys new challenges and isn’t afraid to bring fresh ideas to generate meaningful results for our clients in the corporate (B2B) and consumer (B2C) spaces. You will integrate within account teams to conduct key research; develop content for multiple channels (media, marketing, blogs, social, etc.); prepare and pitch media based on clients’ media strategies; and monitoring media channels.
- Provide media support, coordinate logistics and assist with media material creation and outreach.
- Research and monitor media and influencers for relevant outreach
- Cultivate and maintain media contacts and relationships.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with agency colleagues and clients through frequent and meaningful communication
- Create media plans with direction and monitor media results.
- Support marketing programs and social media activities through content creation, research and monitoring.
- Actively listen to instructions and demonstrate an understanding of assignment expectations (timing and deliverables) and seek out guidance when needed.
- Participate in and attend client meetings.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in PR or journalism, and at least 1+ year of related experience.
- Experience working with media and influencers.
- Superior writing and editing skills that can communicate creatively and in an engaging manner.
- Ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but as part of a team.
- Ability to focus on the larger picture while being detail oriented.
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and client teams.
- Familiarity and contacts/relationships with DFW media.
- Spanish language proficiency desirable.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please send your cover letter and resume to James Savage, General Manager – Dallas.