Internships at Pierpont are among the most sought-after and valuable in the Texas communication industry. We offer students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and make contacts that will be the foundation of their professional career.
We are looking for…
- College students (or recent graduates) pursuing degrees in public relations, journalism, public affairs, marketing, graphic design or related fields.
- Enthusiastic self-starters that learn quickly and take initiative to make a difference for our business and our clients.
- Candidates available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week in one of our offices (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin).
As a Pierpont intern, you can expect…
- To work directly with experienced account service professionals, executing meaningful work for the firm and its clients.
- To get out what you put in: Pierpont is a place for motivated, driven interns.
- A fun, supportive and challenging environment that will provide you more than a boost for your resume.
Ready to join the team? Send a resume and cover letter to the following contacts, noting the office and semester for which you’d like to apply. Pierpont typically recruits for Spring interns in October, Summer interns in February and Fall interns in July. Our next internship application deadline for Houston and Dallas is November 1st.
Send your resumes to:
Houston - Kathy Nethercutt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Austin - Sylvester Palacios at email@example.com
Dallas - Dione Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org